s Apartment for sale in Burj Khalifa , after the creation of Burj Khalifa, which was admired by all both within the Arab and Western countries, everyone dreamed of owning apartments for sale in Dubai opposite or inside Burj Khalifa because of the high design and international quality of engineering creativity that became the first tourist landmark in the UAE intended by all visitors from all over the world. So we will display the Housing, Utilities, Services, Prices and Amenities Guide located in Burj Khalifa through Msknk.
Information about Burj Khalifa
Behind this giant metal structure and the unique architectural design of Burj Khalifa are some facts that reflect the intelligence and high will of man, so we will mention the most important information that has made the world’s tallest tower reach this fame:
- The construction cost of this tower is approximately 6 billion AED, which in US dollars is about 1.5 billion.
- The length of Burj Khalifa is 828 square meters, also consists of 160 different floors.
- About 39 thousand tons of iron, 330,000 cubic meters of cement were used in the construction of this tower, and the main destination of the tower was covered by more than 26 thousand glass panels, each of which was cut by hand.
- The design of the Burj Khalifa simulates the design of a local desert flower called the “Hemnocalis Flower,” as well as the reliance of engineers in high design on high minaret buildings.
- The Burj Khalifa has a double elevator of about 57 bunk elevators, speeding up to 10 metres per second. In addition to the elevators, there are 8 moving drawers, the amount of time it takes a person to arrive from the ground floor to the 124th floor is only 60 seconds.
- Who did the work, design and construction of Burj Khalifa more than 380 specialized engineers and 12,000 workers came from about 120 different countries around the world.
- Finally, it took more than 22 million hours to complete the construction of the Burj Khalifa.
Burj Khalifa Departments
The residential floors in Burj Khalifa have been distributed to 19, 37, 43 to 72 and 76 to 108. These floors are known as the residential suite in the tower and there are sections dedicated to non-residents in the tower. (Guests) which includes distinctive fitness centres, Jacuzzi and recreational rooms for events, meetings and private sky lounges at levels 43, 76 and 123, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, as well as plenty of services, facilities and amenities for an unparalleled experience.
Why buy a property in Burj Khalifa?
Burj Khalifa project was developed by Emaar properties which has become a dream for all as it is the longest and most famous tower in the world which is a luxury building that has attracted the attention of people all over the world where this large tower has luxury housing units with good rental prices and revenues that anyone in any country can benefit from these apartments, Burj Khalifa is 2,716.5 feet high and provides a residential area of about 1.85 million square feet. In addition to an office space of 30,000 square feet, it also provides about 160 ready-to-stay apartments, A well-known Armani hotel within the tower, Burj Khalifa has become one of the most popular properties in Dubai and the cheapest apartment in Burj Khalifa is being searched.
Types of apartments in Burj Khalifa
Burj Khalifa has about 900 full finishing apartments on sale These apartments have various sizes and spaces starting from studios, Apartments with 1 bedroom, 2 bedrooms and 3 rooms and four bedrooms, the design of Burj Khalifa is an unparalleled high-end design The apartments are large, exquisite and have central air conditioning , In addition to the residents’ enjoyment of the existence of many recreational areas intended for them Apartments for sale in Burj Khalifa area are very suitable for families and business owners who love to have new experiences of life in a different style, and there are Burj Khalifa hotel apartments.
Apartments Sale Prices in Burj Khalifa
Apartments for sale in Burj Khalifa area are of great taste and world-class design and are dedicated to those who want to experience living in a high style of luxury Apartments in Burj Khalifa are one of the most popular properties to buy in Dubai due to its impressive investment returns. This with a studio start to around 1,100,000 AED Apartments with two rooms are priced at 10,194,888 AED. The average price of properties for sale in Dubai near Burj Khalifa is approximately 14,100,000 AED The average price near Burj Khalifa per square foot is 33,100 AED, In addition, Burj Khalifa currently has some 3285 properties for sale The average price of studio apartments in Burj Khalifa is 923,000 AED.
Comfort in Burj Khalif
For those who own an apartment in Burj Khalifa, they can enjoy the use of leisure and service facilities, such as:
- Swimming pools.
- High quality restaurants.
- Private gyms.
- Health and education facilities.
- Spa, Jacuzzi, tennis court and football.
- A people’s social lobby.
- Security service all day long.
- Landscapes .
- See the Dubai Fountain, which is several minutes from the tower in the Business Bay area.
- There is an Armani Dubai Hotel with 160 apartments, suites and restaurants.
- 24/7 housekeeping service.
Advantages of accommodation in Burj Khalifa
Living in Burj Khalifa has many benefits and services for visitors and residents. Housing in this tower is not anywhere else. Customers living in the world’s tallest skyscraper have many advantages, most notably:
- The tower features an integrated team instructor who provides residents with services of the highest quality and high experience.
- The tower offers a special app that can be uploaded to smartphones whether it’s Android or iPhone residents. This app allows them to record the list of visits, the number of guests and send it to the security in the building for each entry.
- Many people believe that the residents of Burj Khalifa are restricted and imposed some severe laws that prevent them from receiving visitors or orudering food at certain times and this is incorrect because the population enjoys all levels of complete freedom to go out, enter, receive guests and move around.
- Residents of the tower enjoy luxury facilities and facilities that can be visited at any time such as swimming in the world’s second-highest pool, or fitness facilities, as well as a massage centre, tennis court and yoga, and a meal can be eaten in the world’s highest restaurant.
At the end of the article we wish to provide some information that citizens need about Burj Khalifa, where living has become a dream for everyone.