Apartments for sale in Al Jaddaf | The most features
Why owning apartments for sale in Al Jaddaf Dubai is a golden opportunity to live?. Housing in Al Jaddaf Dubai is one of the most important housing in Dubai, as it is located in the west of Dubai, a community with a long history in the emirate located along the Dubai Creek. In the past, this area was a sailboat building area, meaning “oarsman”, and currently the waterfront in Jaddaf is still dedicated to shipyards and the construction of a large sailboat.
About Al Jaddaf Dubai
A quiet mixed-use area with basic amenities on offer, home to a range of residential buildings and hotels, Zabeel Stadium, Mohammed bin Rashid Library and Latifa Hospital, there is also the cheapest apartment in Al Jaddaf Dubai.
Where Al Jaddaf, Dubai located?
- This area enjoys a strategic location between Dubai Creek and the extension of Business Bay, and it is also connected to major areas including Downtown Dubai and Business Bay.
- Many roads pass through this area, such as the metro line, and Main Roads, which facilitates the daily movement of residents.
- It is 10 to 20 minutes away from other popular areas, such as Downtown Dubai, Dubai Festival City, Bur Dubai and Deira.
- Many services are located in this community such as proximity to educational institutes, shopping centers, 5-star hotels, supermarkets, entertainment destinations, and hospitals.
- Residents can easily use boats to get to the bustling markets and green parks
- Located in the west of Dubai along the Dubai Creek, other parts of Dubai are also easily accessible thanks to Sheikh Rashid Road and Al Khail Street.
Advantages of accommodation in Al Jaddaf Dubai
- Al Jaddaf enjoys a privileged location in the heart of Dubai. Therefore, one can expect an active lifestyle and surroundings to take place.
- There are many prominent landmarks in the area such as Zabeel Stadium, Al Wasl, industrial shipbuilding yards and dry docks.
- A luxury mixed-use community located on the banks of Dubai Creek
- There are dry docks and a culture village on the banks of Dubai Creek.
- Close to the business center of Dubai.
- A nice place for singles, couples, families with children and pets.
- It stretches over an area of 3.7 million square meters.
- Suitable for professionals looking for affordable rental properties and investment opportunities.
- A short drive from Wafi Mall and Dubai Festival City Shopping Center.
Types of apartments in Al Jaddaf Dubai
Apartments for sale in Dubai Al Jaddaf are available in different shapes and sizes with a 400 square foot studio as well as 3 bedroom units spread over an area of 1900 square feet.
There are also family apartments for rent in Al Jaddaf, furnished apartments for rent in Al Jaddaf also for quick moving to live there.
The trend of prices of apartments for sale in Al Jaddaf Dubai
- Apartment rentals vary depending on the area, as areas of 400 square feet to 600 square feet such as Al Jaddaf Studios rental are priced at about AED 30 thousand to AED 45 thousand per year.
- Elsewhere in Al Jaddaf the price of apartments may be more expensive, but considering the cost of long-term accommodation, Al Jaddaf is a suitable place for individuals, couples and families alike.
- The rents of room and lounge apartments in Al Jaddaf range from 38 thousand to 75 thousand AED
- The rents of two-room and lounge apartments in Al Jaddaf range from AED 55 thousand to 85 thousand
- There are spaces such as 3 bedroom apartments for rent in Al Jaddaf with an area of about 2000 square feet of space, at a price of about AED 75 thousand to AED 90 thousand per year.
- While 4-room apartments have a price of about AED 130 thousand, these units are located in Ayed Tower.
Why you should buy an apartment in Al Jaddaf Dubai
A mixed-use community that provides access to other popular areas of Dubai and a sufficient range of daily amenities, including sports clubs and well-established healthcare centers.
Residents benefit from a relaxed city lifestyle and a quiet environment by the water. It is also located in close proximity to the world’s few urban wildlife sanctuary, Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary, making it a great location for nature lovers.
The western and southern area of Al Jaddaf is also the site of the proposed second phase of Dubai Healthcare City.
Several RTA buses pass through the area, specifically buses No. 44 and C04 that connect to the nearest metro stations. For those looking for Dubai Metro stations in Al Jaddaf, the nearest Al Jaddaf metro stations are located at Al Jaddaf metro station and CRIF metro station – both on the Green Line.
Taxis in Dubai can often be seen all over Al Jaddaf, but if you can’t find one, Uber and Careem services can also be used.
Lifestyle in Al Jaddaf Dubai
Almost everything you need for everyday life, including supermarkets, medical centers and salons, can be found in Jaddaf.
Based on the research carried out by scientists on the Al Jaddaf website, Al Jaddaf is therefore one of the most popular communities in Bur Dubai, as it owns a large selection of properties for sale in Dubai Al Jaddaf including 1 and 2 bedroom apartments.
It is easy for you to find apartments for rent in the Jaddaf area with different prices and sizes, based on all the interests and requirements of residents.
You can also enjoy many activities in this wonderful area with a comfortable and distinctive style:
- Take a walking tour and world-class shopping at Wafi Mall, home to a wide range of shops and restaurants.
- Visit the stunning Dubai World Trade Center, just a short walk away.
- Go to the Dubai Creek Golf and Yacht Club, voted one of the 100 best golf courses in the world, is a resort with an 18-hole championship golf course, a 9-hole 3-part course, a golf academy and six restaurants.
- Boasting 36 holes of world-class golf, the club boasts two of the best golf courses in the city, the majlis and the Faldo Course, which is also the only 18-hole course in the area that offers night golf.
- Go to Splash N Party Park is a water park with huge swimming pools and delightful water slides, catering to the needs of the whole family.
- Take a tour of the Wild Wadi Park in Dubai in front of the stunning Burj Al Arab, where it offers 30 games and entertainment destinations for the whole family.
- Walk around the Dubai Aquarium, which is one of the largest suspended aquariums in the world, and it also houses more than 140 species and thousands of aquatic animals, and more than 300 sharks and Rays also live in this reservoir, including the largest collection of sand tiger sharks.
Services in Al Jaddaf Dubai
- Al Jaddaf is a waterfront and home to two major residential complexes, Manazil Creek and Dubai Wharf.
- Supermarkets and smaller grocery stores, including the Western District supermarket.
- Hospitals, clinics, pharmacies and other health / wellness centers
- Few schools, with many available in neighboring communities.
- Sports clubs and facilities – Zabeel Stadium, Al Wasl Sports Club, Dubai Police Club Stadium.
- Hotels and other short-term accommodation with world-class facilities.
- There is also KidZania for children and family, which is a suitable and safe learning environment for children and realistic, and children between the ages of 4 and 16 can have many activities in it, for example, Role-Playing by simulation.