Apartments for sale in Al Khan Sharjah with a great waterfront community in Sharjah, offering the best services in the region, It also has a lot of buildings that face Al Khour, so you’ll get the best experience to live a life of luxury.
About Al Khan
It offers all the advantages that many residents may need; it includes Al Khan Bay, one of the main landmarks in the district, and many buildings that face Al Khour in Sharjah as well. Therefore, Al Khan complex is one of the most popular areas to offer affordable apartment rentals and a home to major landmarks like Expo Center Sharjah and Sharjah Aquarium.
Al Khan Location and its Lifestyle
Al Khan is one of the oldest areas in Sharjah located on the road between Dubai and Sharjah, which has become very important both now and in ancient and modern times;
- Near Al Qasba and the Majaz waterfront, the two tourist places.
- Neighbours toAl Ta’awn, Al Khalidiya and Al-Nahda.
- Dubai International Airport is within 12 minutes’ drive.
- Al Mamzar Beach Park 14 minutes away.
Advantages in Apartments for sale in Al Khan Sharjah
Al Khan , Sharjah is attractive as :
- It is the waterfront district.
- It includes Al Khan Beach, one of Sharjah’s best beaches.
- You have options for participating in water sports, running in the morning at the beach or relaxing in the sun.
- It is one of the few beach communities in Sharjah.
- It is a privileged location for waterfront living.
- It is Near Al Qasba and the Majaz waterfront.
- It ids a home to one of Sharjah’s most famous beaches.
- You have many medium to high-rise residential buildings to choose.
- It is located on the border between Sharjah and Dubai.
Types of Apartments for sale in Al Khan Sharjah
This area offers affordable accommodation in the emirate, offering residential buildings overlooking Lake Al Khan with slightly higher prices than in other areas of Sharjah due to its close location to tourist areas. There are some freehold properties for foreign investors interested in buying properties in Al Khan.
Properties for sale in Sharjah in Al Khan offers studios to spacious 4-bedroom units, and there are also some penthouses for those who want more private units that offer uninterrupted views of the marina.
Prices of Apartments for sale in Al Khan Sharjah
Rental properties in Al Khan included studio flats and one-bedroom apartments starting from AED 16 thousand and AED 20 thousand respectively.
Apartments for sale in Sharjah, with two- and three bedroom apartments for couples, while one may also find luxury four-bedroom apartments starting from AED 94.9 thousand.
Al Khan provides luxury apartments for rent with prices starting from AED 16 thousand per year, the furnished unit price also starts from AED 30 thousand, and some landlords also offer free rent for one month.
Services in Al Khan region
- You can enjoy free access to the gym and pool.
- Sharjah Food Festival takes place in Majaz waterfront in addition to Sharjah Lights Festival, which features many events directly on Lake Khalid.
- There are luxury apartments with glamorous views of Khan Lake.
- Home to the most popular areas to buy apartments that overlook the waterfront.
- People known for hunting, trading and diving, as well as it is rich in antiquities and heritage.
- There are some building founded 400 years ago.
Why you should own in Apartments for sale in Al Khan Sharjah?
Al Khan offers an unparalleled lifestyle in Sharjah, offering distinctive services and facilities that make you live a luxurious and wonderful life.
There are many famous mosques in Al Khan, such as Al-Huda Mosque, Salama bin Al-Akwah Mosque. Also, There are many other mosques in neighboring communities.
All churches are concentrated in the nearby Yarmouk community. One of the most prominent churches is St. Michael’s Roman Catholic Church. In addition, the Russian Orthodox Church is located on Dahak Ben Haretha St. that is popular with expatriates from Russia.
There are a few schools in Al Khan like Victoria International School for Australian curricula and American School of Creative Sciences for the American curriculum.
Clinics and Hospitals in Al Khan
- Aster Clinic located in the Saltako Building on King Faisal St.
- Thumbay Hospital in Rolla Community.
- It is located next to Majaz, a quiet neighbourhood characterized by its unique quiet atmosphere.
- Al-Qasba canal links between al-Khan and Majaz waterfront.
- Mamzar community, which lies west of the Khan.
- Finding the areas of Al Ta’awon, Nahda and Sharjah in the South West.
- Sharjah Beach is just north.
- Al Majaz 3 region is just east of Al Khan.
Al Khan Shopping Malls:
– Two malls in Al Khan; Al Arab Mall and Sharjah Mall.
– Khan store is another retail center.
Al Khan Beach
It is one of the most popular beaches within the community and you can find historic buildings like old watchtowers.
- Al Khan Restaurant for Grilled Meat, Fried Fish and Salads.
- La Bamba Restaurant Fresh Seafood.
- Saffron Khan Restaurant Pakistani Cuisine.
- Mangiare Restaurant FOR Italian Food.
- Safartas Restaurant & Deli Arabic Food.
- Nile Nights Restaurant Serves Egyptian Cuisine.
- Najmat Al Khan Restaurant offers Asian cuisine.
- Chick Burg Restaurant offers fast meals.
- Al Mejaz Seafood Restaurant.
- Beit Setti Restaurant Syrian Cuisine.
- Caribou Café.
- Karaz Al Sham Juice & Ice cream.
- Zawaya Café.
- Gerrard Café.
- Ferqat AL Qahwa.
- Qahwat Al Khaleej Café.
- Retchi Café.
- Café Savoy.
- Street Waffle
- Matajer Al Khan
- Sharjah Cetnral Souq.
- Al Ghuwair Market.
- Souq Al Rolla.
- Souq Al Bahr.
- Carrefour Market.
- Ancient Watchtowers.
- Bayt Al Tawasha.
- Archaeological mosques such as Anas bin Malik mosque.
- Tulip Inn Khan
- Pullman Sharjah Hotel
- Occidental Sharjah Grand.
- Time Express Hotel.
- Crystal Plaza Hotel.
- Four Points by Sheraton Hotel.
- Al Maha Regency Hotel.
- Pearl Beach Hotel & Resort.
- Sharjah Carlton Hotel
At the end, If you are looking for a self-sufficient community to escape the hustle and bustle of the city, the best option for you is Al Khan, Sharjah, where the waterfront community blends elegant and comfortable life. It also has an area of 231,000 square meters.