Memories are preserved through beautiful snapshots, where a group of photos can tell a story and history of people and events. so, many people are looking for Places to take photos in Dubai to document their beautiful memories or even to create a new memory in the tourist places in Dubai .
Locations for photography in Dubai
As we mentioned, the Emirate of Dubai is characterized by its many Places to take photos in Dubai with wonderful backgrounds that allow its visitors to have memories with their friends and families, and we mention the most famous of them:
Dubai Design District
Dubai Design District is one Places to take photos in Dubai many units that take distinctive engineering shapes, and many photographers, as well as those with an artistic sense, turn to it, either in order to take unique pictures, or even to enjoy a walk in an open neighborhood with many facilities.
- Address: Al Khalil Road, Exit No. 6, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Contact number: 44333000
- Working Hours: Dubai Design District operates 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
Blue Waters Island
Blue Waters Island is an ideal destination for anyone looking for places to photograph in Dubai, as it enjoys a distinctive sea view of the Arabian Gulf, in addition to enjoying many wonderful green spaces as well as innovative geometric shapes.
- Address: Dubai Marina, Blue Waters Island, Dubai.
- Contact number: 738245800
- Prices: You can contact the previous number to get a price quote.
- Working hours: 24 hours a day, every day of the week.
The best photos are those taken in the green Places to take photos in Dubai with bright sunlight. It is also one of the entertainment places in Dubai for children in the Miracle Garden. This is available to you in the middle of a unique garden that contains many trees and flowers that were formed in distinctive shapes to give your image a new spirit. Not only that, but the garden contains a corner known as the Butterfly Corner, which is full of butterflies that you can Take pictures with her.
- Address: Al Barsha, Dubailand, Dubai.
- Contact number: 44228902
- Prices: The price of entering the park for adults is 40 dirhams, and children from 3 years old are 30 dirhams, and children under 3 years old are free.
- Working hours: weekdays from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 9 pm and on Saturday and Sunday from 9 am to 10 pm.
La mer Dubai
La Mer, located in the Jumeirah district, is one of the best places for photography in Dubai, where you can take pictures that are the most exclusive with designs in the middle of the sand, sea and stunning scenery.
- Address: Jumeirah 1, Dubai.
- Contact number: 509059004
- Working hours: all days of the week from 7 am to 2 am.
It is one of the most famous places that many seek to visit in Dubai and take pictures in. Rather, it is the first destination for many tourists due to its presence in the vicinity of both the Burj Khalifa, the most prominent architectural unit in Dubai, as well as the Dubai Fountain. In addition to the wonderful unit, which takes the form of golden wings, which visitors seek to take pictures in front of.
- Address: The Boulevard, Dubai.
Al Fahidi Historical Neighborhood
Historical and archaeological Places to take photos in Dubai give an ancient and original character to the photos taken there. Al Fahidi neighborhood is one of those places where you can take pictures that reek of history.
- Address: Bur Dubai, Al Hamriyah, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Contact number: 500051504
- Prices: Entrance to the Al Fahidi Historical Neighborhood is free.
- Working hours: every day of the week from 7 am to 8 pm.
It is a resort that was built according to the traditional architectural style in the Emirates, and it is one of the most important places for photography in Dubai, according to statistics. The resort is characterized by the presence of small lakes, trees, and distinctive views of the buildings, in which you can take unique photos.
- Address: King Salman Bin Abdulaziz Street, close to Burj Al Arab, Dubai.
- Contact number: 888836604
- Working hours: every day of the week, 24 hours a day.
The Point area, located in Palm Jumeirah, is one of the unique places to enjoy sea views and stunning landscapes that are suitable for obtaining distinctive photos.
- Address: Palm Jumeirah , Dubai.
- Contact number: 999939004 – 4335625800
- Working hours: from Monday to Thursday from 10 am to 10 pm, and on Friday and Saturday from 10 am to 12 after midnight.
City Walk is designed to closely resemble the streets of Europe and is characterized by the colors of its buildings full of joy and life, as well as the presence of wonderful engineering designs that can be taken with pictures.
- Address: Intersection of Al Wasl and Al Safa Road, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Contact number: +971 45905090
- Working hours: 24 hours a day, every day of the week.
Recently, the Dubai desert has witnessed a lot of people doing photo sessions in it, especially photo sessions for the newlyweds, due to its distinctive rock formations that give the photos a special character.
The Dubai Aquarium is a place that contains many aquatic organisms, and some of them are rarely found among the most common and popular places for photography in Dubai due to the magnificence of the pictures taken with the fish and the neighborhoods in it.
- Address: Dubai International Financial Center Street , Downtown Dubai, Dubai.
- Contact number: 800382246255
- Prices: Entrance price is 150 AED.
- Working hours: from Thursday to Saturday from 10 am to 12 am, the rest of the week from 10 am to 10 pm.
Dubai Creek is a water area of more than 15 km that extends to separate the Emirate of Dubai into two parts, and you can take charming pictures with it.
- Address: in the port of Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Prices: Entry is free
- Working hours: 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
The Jetty Lounge, located on the sea, is a very nice place where you can document your special memories with wonderful photos, especially if they were taken at sunset.
- Address: King Salman Bin Abdulaziz Street, Dubai Marina , Dubai.
- Contact number: 43999999
- Working hours: daily from 3 pm to 1 am.
It is one of the free-to-enter areas where you can photograph, and it has a wonderful water view, and it is characterized by calmness and the splendor of the scenery in it.
- Address: Sheikh Zayed Road , Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Contact number: 8002629464
- Working hours: daily from 11 am to 7:30 pm, except for Friday and Saturday, from 11 am to 8:30 pm.
The Farm Al Barari Dubai
Although it is a restaurant, it is characterized by many green areas and plants that give your picture a calm feel in an open atmosphere.
- Address: Al Barari , Dubai.
- Contact number: 48866223
- Working hours: from 9 am to 11 pm daily, except for Saturday and Sunday, from 8 am to 11 pm.
Certainly in one of these places you will get very impressive and unique shots, as well as you will be able to immortalize your memories and the memories of people dear to you.