Azizi Central in Al Furjan Dubai

  • Starting price AED 7,000,000
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Azizi Central in Al Furjan Dubai
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
  • Starting price AED 7,000,000

Overview

  • apartment
  • Property Type
  • 5
  • غرف نوم
  • 2
  • الحمامات

Project Description

Azizi Central in Al Furjan, Dubai, is one of the distinctive projects launched by Azizi Developments. This project stands out with its breathtaking views, spacious green gardens, and serene location. If you’re looking for a place that offers luxurious amenities and is close to important institutions, you should consider Azizi Central. For more details, you can visit their website.

Brief Overview of Azizi Central in Al Furjan, Dubai:

Azizi Central is a project with many advantages, situated in the prime location of Al Furjan in Dubai. It features a residential area with various apartments, villas, and townhouses. Developed by Azizi Developments, the project offers a diverse range of residential units, including two-bedroom, three-bedroom apartments, and more.

Notable Developments by Azizi:

Azizi Developments has several remarkable projects, including:
1. Farhad Residences
2. Beach Oasis
3. Riviera Riv
4. Riviera Beachfront

Features and Services of Azizi Central in Al Furjan, Dubai:

The project offers a range of essential facilities, such as:

1. Located in Al Furjan
2. Provides luxurious amenities
3. Offers spacious gardens and areas
4. Includes swimming pools
5. 24/7 security and surveillance
6. Children’s play area
7. Fitness gym
8. Parking spaces

Prices of Units in Azizi Central:

The prices of apartments in Azizi Central start from 1.15 million AED for two-bedroom units and 1.4 million AED for three-bedroom units. Prices may vary depending on the number of rooms required by families.

Payment Plan for Azizi Central in Dubai:

Azizi Developments has designed a flexible and easy payment plan, with approximately 40% as the initial payment and the remaining 60% upon delivery.

Other Properties for Sale in Dubai:

Apart from Azizi Central, you can explore other properties for sale in Dubai, including:
1. Peninsula Three
2. West Avenue
3. Marina Park

Villas for Sale in Dubai:

For those interested in buying villas, there are options like:
1. Mediterranean Villas
2. Mable Villas

Apartments for Sale in Dubai:

There are apartments available at locations like:
1. Azizi Riviera 63
2. Azizi Grand
3. Azizi Creek Views 2

Details

Updated on July 30, 2023 at 9:32 pm
  • price: Starting price AED 7,000,000
  • غرف نوم: 5
  • الحمامات: 2
  • Property Type: apartment

Book a tour

Tour type

Mortgage Calculator

شهريا
  • first batch
  • Loan Amount
  • Monthly Mortgage Payment
  • Monthly HOA Fees
AED
%
%
AED

Similar projects

Compare listings

Compare
Azizi Developments
  • Azizi Developments