District One Villas most luxurious residence in Meydan

  • Starting price AED 10,500,000
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

District One Villas most luxurious residence in Meydan

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
  • Starting price AED 10,500,000


  • Villa
  • Property Type
  • 4|5|6|7
  • Bedrooms
  • 3
  • Bathrooms
  • 12000


District One Villas are among the most popular residential projects in the UAE, making it one of the most attractive Properties for sale in Dubai.

District One Villas project area:

District 1 villas project is built on a large area divided into 80% of green spaces, gardens and recreational services. The remaining 20% ​​is allocated for residential buildings, as the villa space within the project starts at 6435 square feet and is a spacious area that includes 4 spacious bedrooms.

Units types in District One Villas project:

The project includes a group of residential villas of different sizes enjoying high-end designs inspired by modern European designs. The area of ​​each villa varies according to the desire, so the number of bedrooms varies and starts from 4-7 bedrooms, with the wonderful designs of very beauty and splendor, overlooking the sea directly.

Units prices in District One Villas:

The price per square meter inside the project starts at 1,632 dirhams, while the starting price for the villa is about 10,500,000 dirhams. This is due to the area of ​​the unit and its designs. The maximum price for the villa is 20,500,000 dirhams, depending on the space of 12,000 feet, consisting of 7 bedrooms, which is the highest space in the project.

District One Villas Payment Plan:

The payment system in District 1 Villas project is one of the advantages of the project because it is paid over many years without pressure from the applicant. The project is also characterized by flexibility and various payment methods. In the beginning, the applicant must pay the amount of the seriousness of the reservation upon contracting, which is about 10% of the value of the unit, and the rest is in installments over years.

District One Villas project location:

The project is located in Mohammed bin Rashid City, the best residential investment city in the Emirates.The project is also distinguished by its proximity to recreational services such as the “Imax” theater and the “Meydan” hotel, one of the distinguished landmarks in the region.

The company that owns the District One Villas project:

The Real Estate Company for Urban Development “District one villas” implemented  the project to provide the latest unique architecture characterized by creativity and worked on choosing a distinct and unique location that qualifies to live a classy life away from the hustle and bustle.Not only, but real estate developer who has undertaken many projects such as Apartments for sale in Dubai, most notably:

The most important services:

  • Security system and surveillance cameras
  • Fully equipped gyms
  • Children’s play area
  • Walking and cycling trails
  • large swimming pool
  • Crystal lake 90 feet
  • schools
  • Mosque
  • car park
  • Restaurants and cafes
  • commercial malls
  • Gardens and parks
  • Health centers.

The advantages of the district one villas:

  1. An investment and residential opportunity in an upscale area.
  2. Strategic location close to roads and services.
  3. Various spaces at reasonable prices.
  4. Comfortable and flexible propulsion system.

Why choose msknk?

msknk offers the best real estate website in Dubai – a new concept in buying homes or investing in the real estate market through:

  • Direct purchase of real estate from developers
  •  Free advice.
  • Free reservation.
  •  Without commission.
  • Reservation in one minute.
  • Quick response on WhatsApp.


Updated on October 24, 2023 at 8:54 pm
  • Price: Starting price AED 10,500,000
  • Property Size: 12000
  • Bedrooms : 4|5|6|7
  • Bathrooms : 3
  • Property Type: Villa

Mortgage Calculator

  • Down Payment
  • Loan Amount
  • Monthly Mortgage Payment
  • Monthly HOA Fees

Similar Listings

Compare listings

District One Properties
  • District One Properties