“Jannah Midtown” by Deyaar Properties in Dubai

  • Starting price AED 627,340
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Jannah Midtown” by Deyaar Properties in Dubai
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
  • Starting price AED 627,340

Overview

  • apartment
  • Property Type
  • 3
  • غرف نوم
  • 2
  • الحمامات
  • 1677

Project Description

“Jannah Midtown” by Deyaar Properties in Dubai offers a unique residential opportunity where construction and development experts come together with architectural expertise to create an integrated residential complex bearing the signature of Deyaar. This community includes carefully selected services, shops, restaurants, and green spaces, along with amenities available to residents. You can find more details on their website.

About Jannah Midtown Project by Deyaar Properties in Dubai:

Developed by Deyaar Properties, the Midtown project is a luxurious residential community located in Dubai Production City. The first three residential projects by Deyaar Properties, including “Afnan,” “Dania,” and “Noor,” boast unique and splendid designs. The area ranges from 436 to 1677 square feet, offering high-level recreational facilities and amenities with ease. “Afnan” comprises 7 luxurious buildings with 659 residential apartments, while “Dania” consists of 6 luxurious buildings with 579 residential apartments, each featuring elegant and intelligent designs. Deyaar Properties is a leading real estate company in the United Arab Emirates known for developing modern projects.

Notable Works by Deyaar Properties:

Some of the prominent projects by Deyaar Properties include:

– Jannah Project by Deyaar.
– “Dubai Waterfront” project.
– “Dubai Land” project.
– “Damac Hills” project.
– “Dubai Silicon Oasis” project.

Features and Services of Jannah Midtown Dubai:

Jannah Midtown project stands out with a range of features, including:

– Excellent location.
– Unique design.
– Comfortable amenities.
– Security and safety.
– Architectural style.
– Commercial services.
– Eco-friendly environment.

Prices of Units in Jannah Midtown:

Unit prices start from AED 627,340.

Payment Plan in Midtown Project:

When searching for properties for sale in Dubai, you will find a comfortable payment plan. The down payment starts from 15% of the total amount, and the remaining 85% is paid upon handover.

Details

Updated on July 30, 2023 at 9:41 pm
  • price: Starting price AED 627,340
  • project area: 1677
  • غرف نوم: 3
  • الحمامات: 2
  • Property Type: apartment

Book a tour

Tour type

Mortgage Calculator

شهريا
  • first batch
  • Loan Amount
  • Monthly Mortgage Payment
  • Monthly HOA Fees
AED
%
%
AED

Similar projects

Compare listings

Compare
Deyaar Properties
  • Deyaar Properties