Marriott Executive Residences in Al Barsha, Dubai

  • Price starts from AED 800,000
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Marriott Executive Residences in Al Barsha, Dubai

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
  • Price starts from AED 800,000


  • Villa
  • Property Type
  • 4
  • Bedrooms
  • 2
  • Bathrooms


One of the addresses that many people are looking for is real estate for sale in Dubai, as this project is one of the latest projects developed by MAG Development Company, which contains a wide range of distinct residences that contain luxury apartments and townhouses, and are distinguished by the natural world, and you can find out the details through your home website.

About the Marriott Executive Residences

Life in this residential address is comfortable, distinctive and enjoyable, with villas for sale in Dubai, as it provides you with easy access to social interfaces and famous places that are close to your location, distinguished by luxurious and elegant architectural design and the presence of amenities, decorations and bright and stunning designs. This residential complex is about 14 minutes away from Global Village, and it is 28 minutes and 24 minutes from Al Maktoum International Airport.

The most prominent works of Mag Real Estate Development Company

There are many projects that MAG Real Estate Development Company has developed, the most prominent of which are:

Mag 5 Boulevard project.
Mag Eye Project.
Features and services of the Marriott Executive Residence

There are many services and features that distinguish the Marriott Executive complex, which are:

Availability of places to eat delicious dishes.
There is security around the clock.
Availability of a garden for children.
Presence of garden and park spaces.
Availability of educational institutions and schools.
Presence of healthcare centers.
There are prices for sports.
Prices of Marriott Executive Residence units

Unit prices in the Marriott Executive Residence, with apartments for sale in Dubai, start from 1,800,000 AED.

Marriott Executive Residences Payment Plan

Many are wondering about the payment plan in the Marriott Executive Residence complex, where 20% of the installments are paid upon reservation, and the remaining 80% of the amount is paid upon handover.


Updated on October 22, 2023 at 5:31 pm
  • Price: Price starts from AED 800,000
  • Bedrooms : 4
  • Bathrooms : 2
  • Property Type: Villa

Mortgage Calculator

  • Down Payment
  • Loan Amount
  • Monthly Mortgage Payment
  • Monthly HOA Fees

Similar Listings

Compare listings

MAG Real Estate
  • MAG Real Estate