Swiss Residence is located in Dubai Hills Estate, and it is one of the finest residential communities in Dubai. It boasts a strategic location overlooking the city of Dubai and is close to key areas and famous tourist attractions such as the Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall, and Dubai Fountain. If you are looking for a place with breathtaking views and luxurious facilities, as well as proximity to important establishments, then Swiss Residence is the right choice. You can find more details about the properties on the “Miskinak” website.
A Brief Overview of Swiss Residence in Dubai Hills Estate:
Swiss Residence is a luxurious residential complex located in Dubai Hills Estate in Dubai. It features a modern and luxurious design and enjoys a strategic location overlooking the city of Dubai and its main areas.
Prominent Works of the Owning Company in Swiss Residence:
Swiss Residence is one of the prominent projects of the owning company in Dubai, along with other projects such as:
– “Schweizerland Tower” in Dubai Marina
– “Oasis Living” project in Dubai
– “Emirates Trade Tower” project in Dubai
Features and Services of Swiss Residence in Dubai Hills Estate:
Swiss Residence provides numerous features and services for its residents, including:
– Prestigious location
– Luxurious design
– Breathtaking views
– Integrated facilities
– Comprehensive services
– Flexible payment plans
– Rental options
– Additional services
Prices of Units in Swiss Residence Dubai:
For accurate and up-to-date prices, you can visit the Swiss Residence website or contact “Schweizerland International Properties,” the owning company of the project.
– The price of a studio in Swiss Residence starts at around 450,000 AED.
– One-bedroom apartments start at around 800,000 AED.
– Two-bedroom apartments range from 1.3 million AED and above.
– Luxury apartments on higher floors can exceed 4 million AED.
Payment Plan for Swiss Residence in Dubai:
Typically, the payment plans for Swiss Residence include:
– The initial down payment is usually between 10% to 20% of the property value.
– Swiss Residence offers monthly installment plans that extend up to 5 years.
– An easy and flexible final payment.
– Special payment plans.
[Note: The translation is provided based on the context and may not be an exact word-for-word translation.]