If you are thinking of owning a Townhouses for sale in Abu Dhabi or living in the UAE, so what do you think about living in one of the largest emirates on an area of approximately 1 million square kilometers and living in a capital where you can choose the education system for your children among different systems, and it also provides you with a lot of luxury, varied lifestyles and dealing with people of different cultures, here is an overview of owning a Cheap townhouses for sale in abu dhabi
The most important freehold areas in Abu Dhabi
The freehold law allows residents of the United Arab Emirates to purchase properties for sale in Abu Dhabi in specific areas agreed by the competent legislation. There are many areas included in the freehold system so that Abu Dhabi allows freehold ownership after the enactment of the freehold law for non-citizens and was widely published. The reputation of these areas is becoming one of the most popular areas in Abu Dhabi for buying properties.
Townhouses for sale in Yas Island
Yas Island is one of the best islands in Abu Dhabi, which contains many recreational areas, beaches, stunning sea views, as well as restaurants and cafes. For racing fans, Elias Island is a great choice for you and one of the most important advantages of Elias Island is that it is located on the capital’s highway. The townhouse starts at a price of 1 million and 64 thousand dirhams, and it has various payment plans that suit your ideas as a customer.
Townhouses for sale in Saadiyat Island
Saadiyat Island is the best destination for lovers of culture and life in a unique and distinctive community, it has a world museum, The Louvre Abu Dhabi, as well as the Al Manara Center, the lighthouse of Abu Dhabi. It also includes a golf club with international specifications that makes it harmless to the environment. It Saadiyat Island also contains many closed and open beaches. it has been considered one of the most important investment areas in Abu Dhabi Since the beginning of 2019. The prices of townhouses in Saadiyat Island, Abu Dhabi start from 2.5 million dirhams annually and increase according to the number of rooms to reach about 6.5 million Dirhams. Townhouses are also available for rent at different prices.
Townhouses for sale in Abu Dhabi, Al Raha Beach
It is One of the best beaches in the UAE. It’s in the middle of Abu Dhabi and Dubai which makes it a perfect location for housing and investment. It also includes all the luxuries and amenities you could need, aqua parks, shopping and entertainment malls and kids areas.
Al Raha Beach is very similar to the famous islands of Dubai. The price of a townhouse for rent in Al Raha Beach starts from 470,000 AED. There are various unit rates starting at AED 2 million and increasing.
Townhouses for sale in Nurai Island
The Nurai island is in Abu Dhabi and it is one of the best investment attractions in the emirate because of its distinguished location, wonderful views and quietness that you can enjoy there, and it is very close to the Elias Island.
Townhouses for sale in Abu Dhabi, Al Reem Island
Al Reem Island is like any other islands in Abu Dhabi, has a spectacular sea view, beautiful beaches and it is close to both Saadiyat Island and Nurai Island. The prices of the townhouses range between 1 million and 870 thousand Dirhams to more than 4 million Dirhams, and there has been a significant increase in the prices of townhouses in Al Reem Island recently, which encourages investing in it.
Townhouses for sale in Al Ghadeer Island
This area combines both the privileged location, the facilities, the needs of the individual and the family, and the availability of public services. The prices of the townhouses range from 720,000 dirhams and exceed 1 million dirhams with the increase in the area of the townhouse.
Townhouses for sale in Al Khaleej Village
If you want to own a townhouse in the midst of green spaces in the middle of a peaceful and quiet place, you should consider Al Khaleej Village as the best choice for you. Townhouse prices in Al Khaleej Village start at AED 850 thousand and increase according to the area of the residential unit.
The advantages of living in Abu Dhabi
Life in Abu Dhabi means a double luxury. Choosing to live in the Emirates in general means exclusivity and choosing living in Abu Dhabi means double exclusivity. Abu Dhabi has a large number of islands; all are wonderful options with distinctive views and new activities that are suitable for everyone of all kinds. Here are the advantages in details:
- Abu Dhabi is a city where you can reach great career successes as it offers stable work environments and good salaries for employees
- The city respects all cultures and you can live in peace and security in it.
- Abu Dhabi includes areas that attract investment and tourism, and it is one of the most important tourist destinations that always attract attention has recently grown
- The city provides a huge internet network and technological development that keeps pace with most of the leading Western countries in the field of technology
- Availability of all amenities and public services
- Provides medical care at the highest level, as well as a telemedicine service for patients
- You can perform all your government papers electronically easily and in no time
- The increasing in real estate prices and not being affected by the repercussions of Corona, which affected the whole world, reflects that it is a strong country and has a stable economy and encourages investment in it without worrying about a loss that may occur, as it is always a winning deal
- Abu Dhabi also provides global educational systems and provides students with what they need to grow their minds
- Easily available public transportation and being cheap transport routes support you as a citizen
- The essentials you need for your life are affordable
In MSKNK our mission is to save your effort and time in searching for a specific property. We can help you by answering your inquiry as soon as it is clarified through WhatsApp.
FAQ about Townhouses for sale in Abu Dhabi
In Abu Dhabi, foreigners are permitted to own real estate in nine locations. These are: Masdar City, Yas Island, Saadiyat, Reem, Mariya, Lulu, Al Raha Beach, Sayh Al Sedairah, and Al Reef.
There are disadvantages to living in a townhouse, such as having less privacy and less control over the appearance of your home.
First of all, buying in Abu Dhabi is much simpler than the majority of people believe. Overall, the UAE provides a secure environment for buyers due to the market’s transparency and online information availability. This includes legal safeguards that improve buyer confidence.
- Set aside money for a down payment and other costs
- Get a mortgage pre-approval
- Get insurance and find your home
- Sign a memorandum of understanding
- Valuation to a No Objection Certificate
- Transfer and title deeds
- Al Zahiyah
- Madinat Zayed.
- Al Wahda.
- Al Karamah.
- Al Rawdah and Al Mushrif.
- Al Muroor.
- Khalifa City.
- Khalifa City A.
- Al Muroor.
- Al Mushrif.
- Shakhbout City (Khalifa City B)
- Al Wahdah.
- Al Ghadeer.
- Bain Al Jessrain (Between The Two Bridges)
- Madinat Zayed.