Villas for sale in Mohammed bin Zayed City that combine modern life and tranquility away from the hustle and bustle of the city. The city has the advantages of making it the best choice for many Emiratis and other nationalities. In this article, we will learn all about your risk of living in Mohammed bin Zayed City Abu Dhabi.
About Mohammed Bin Zayed City
In honor of His Excellency Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed, UAE President and in recognition of his efforts, the project in Abu Dhabi was named after Mohammed bin Zayed. This is a newly established residential project. However, it has become one of the first destinations preferred by investors in Abu Dhabi. Mohammed bin Zayed City has residential units divided into villas and apartments for sale in Abu Dhabi equipped with all services and the city’s most distinctive feature is its presence near Abu Dhabi International Airport International Airport.
Location of Mohammed Bin Zayed City
It is located on the periphery of Abu Dhabi City, as well as its proximity to Dubai, So, it was strategically positioned to make it the first city in property investment. In this City, there are some 34 sub-residential complexes are located on an area of 45 square km of Abu Dhabi Emirate. Construction of a large number of residential units from villas and apartments for sale in Abu Dhabi has been completed, but there are few residential units still under construction.
Villa Spaces in Mohammed Bin Zayed City
Villas spaces in the city start from 3,000 square feet and graduate in the number of rooms up to 15,000 square feet and may increase due to the increasing number of rooms in villas and green spaces surrounding them.
Benefits of living in Villas in Mohammed Bin Zayed City
- It is most characterized by its security and the provision of a safe environment for its inhabitants.
- There are separated spaces between residential units within the city allowing open spaces that make it healthier environment than closed units.
- Suitable prices of the units make them more suitable for families.
- The city is close to the service and public facilities which the residents need.
- Living there reflects the quiet life and is completely away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- The city provides villas and apartments for rent at prices that emulate the design quality standards of these units.
- Malls and Shopping centers are existed like Abu Dhabi Mall, has made the city a settlement for families and people.
- It is about half and hour away from Abu Dhabi which makes it a little isolated for those who prefer a life of isolation and tranquility away from noise. This is a good opportunity to take advantage of a residential unit.
Villas price trend in Mohammed Bin Zayed City
This neighborhood is characterized by a calm atmosphere as mentioned earlier, which makes the city one of the best residential destinations and the best area to buy and sell villas and apartments in Mohammed bin Zayed Abu Dhabi according to the prices traded by the commercial market in the UAE. The prices came as follows:
- The average low price of four-room villa for sale was approximately AED 5.7 million.
- The average sale of villas was approximately AED 5.9 and 6,000,000 million.
- Price of Villas consisting of 8 bedrooms varies from AED 10 million to AED 12 million.
So, prices diversity is due to the space and rooms number of villas and prices averaging between AED 4 million to AED 18 million. Considering that most of these newly built units are still vacant and ready to be lived in. In addition, a number of units are available at the same advance prices but are still under construction.
The general space of five-room villa is approximately 6.500 to 10,000 square feet.
Why you should own in Mohammed Bin Zayed City
Although Mohammed bin Zayed City in has been equipped with all service facilities but you can feel that you live away from the city which makes the feeling of loneliness creep up on you sometime, this is due to the remoteness it from Abu Dhabi’s main city. However, many prefer to live there, invest in properties and buy villas and apartments in it, yet the city has a number of advantages that make it a reason to live in:
- The city contains a variety of properties and their prices are suitable for everyone.
- It approaches well-known scientific institutions, schools, educational institutes and nurseries.
- Most of its properties consist of luxurious villas with outstanding design finesse.
- The city links a vital road network in Abu Dhabi.
- It includes a public park and private gardens.
- Its residential units are very suitable for families and individuals.
Services in Mohammed Bin Zayed City
Mohammed bin Zayed City becomes one of the most attractive cities for residents and investors in villas sale and purchasing as it is characterized by providing all the facilities and residential services to its residents.
Schools and Educational Institutes Services
The city suits families as it includes schools, institutes and nurseries. The schools are diverse, making it an opportunity for parents to choose.
- Al Dhafra Private School
- English International School
- Ajyal School
- AlDana School
- Happy Jump Nursery
- Little Helpers Nursery
Mohammed bin Zayed City has a number of shops covering all areas of the city,
- Millennium Flower Cosmetics.
- Mini Brands Clothing
- AlGhazl Traders
- Tarzan Pet Shop
- Golden Star Bakes
Clinics and hospitals
There are a number of hospitals that serve the city by all advanced medical means.
- Phoenix Hospital
- Bareen International Hospital
- Acacia Advanced Medical Center
- Mohammed bin Zayed City Health Care Center
The City has a number of restaurants offering the finest Eastern and Western cuisine and fast food with cafes to gather families and friends, including:
- Family Restaurant
- Al Andalusi Palace
- Prime Sushi
Beaches near Mohammed bin Zayed City
For those who want to hike on beaches near Mohammed bin Zayed, they must go to Yas Beach half an hour from the city, and close to Saadiyat Beach, 45 minutes by car.
Houses of worship in Mohammed bin Zayed City
The city has a number of mosques scattered around, the Church of Jesus Christ and a Hindu temple for Indians in the UAE is under construction.
Banks and financial institutions in Mohammed bin Zayed City
For banking transactions; the withdrawal and deposit of funds, you will find a number of banks in the city, including:
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank
- Bank Of Baroda
- Emirates Islamic Bank
At the end, Mohammed bin Zayed City is one of the most important areas attracting investors and those wishing to live. Villas are characterized by civilized designs. The number of rooms in these villas and the spaces accordingly varies prices that make the choice of the customer better.
FAQ for Villas for sale in Mohammed bin Zayed City
- What most distinguishes Mohammed bin Zayed City is its submission to security and the provision of a safe environment for its residents.
- The presence of spaced distances between the residential units within the city, which allows for the presence of open spaces that make it a healthier environment than the closed units.
- The suitable prices of the residential units of villas for sale in Abu Dhabi make it more suitable for families.
- The city’s proximity to public and service facilities that the city’s residents need.
- Housing in villas for sale in Abu Dhabi is characterized by a style that reflects a quiet life and is completely away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
The city offers villas and apartments for rent at prices that meet the quality standards of design for these units.
- The presence of commercial centers and malls, most notably the Abu Dhabi Mall, which made the city a settlement for families and people in abundance.
It is about half an hour away from the city of Abu Dhabi, which made it somewhat secluded for those who prefer a life of solitude and tranquility away from the noise.
- This is a good opportunity to seize a residential unit within the Mohammed bin Zayed Abu Dhabi project.
Although the city of Mohammed bin Zayed in Abu Dhabi is equipped with all service facilities, but it makes you live far from the city, which makes the feeling of loneliness sneak up on you at some point, due to the distance of Mohammed bin Zayed City from the mother city of Abu Dhabi, UAE, and yet many prefer Living there and investing in real estate for sale in Abu Dhabi and buying villas and apartments in the city of Mohammed bin Zayed, with all that the city has a number of advantages that make it a reason to live in Mohammed bin Zayed, including:
The city contains a variety of properties for sale in Abu Dhabi, and their prices are suitable for everyone.
The city is close to well-known scientific institutions, schools, educational institutes, and nurseries.
Most of the properties in Mohammed Bin Zayed City consist of luxurious villas distinguished by the splendor of engineering design.
The city combines a vital road network in Abu Dhabi.
Mohammed bin Zayed City includes a public garden and private gardens.
The residential units within Mohammed Bin Zayed City are very suitable for families and large numbers of individuals.
Mohammed bin Zayed City has become one of the most attractive cities for residents and investors in the sale and purchase of villas for sale in Abu Dhabi, due to its distinction in providing all facilities and housing services to its residents.
Schools and educational institutes services
Mohammed bin Zayed City is suitable for families because it contains schools, institutes and nurseries in Abu Dhabi. The schools are varied, which gives parents the opportunity to choose between them and these schools.
Al Dhafra Private School
International English School
Al Dana School
Happy Jump Nursery
Little Helpers Nursery
Shops in Mohammed bin Zayed City, Abu Dhabi
Mohammed bin Zayed City includes a number of shops covering all areas of the city, including:
Millennium Flower Cosmetics Trading
Mini Brands Clothing Trading
Al Ghazal Readymade Garments Store
Tarzan Bird and Animal Foundation
Golden Star Bakery
Clinics and hospitals in Mohammed bin Zayed City
There are a number of hospitals in Mohammed bin Zayed City that serve the city with all advanced medical means, and among these hospitals:
Al Bustan Specialist Hospital
Bareen International Hospital
Clinics Acacia Mohammed bin Zayed
Mohamed bin Zayed Clinic
Restaurants in Mohammed bin Zayed City
Mohammed bin Zayed City includes a number of restaurants that serve delicious oriental and western food and fast food, with cafes for families and friends to gather, including:
Andalus Palace Restaurant
Prime Sushi Restaurant
Beaches located near Mohammed bin Zayed City
For those who want to stroll on beaches near Mohammed bin Zayed, they should go to Yas Beach, half an hour away from the city, and close to the city, Saadiyat Beach, at a distance of 45 minutes by car.
Places of worship in Mohammed bin Zayed City
The city of Mohammed bin Zayed includes a number of scattered mosques in the areas of the city, and there is the Church of Jesus Christ, and a Hindu temple is being established for the Indians residing in the Emirates.
Banks and financial institutions in Mohammed City Abu Dhabi
To conduct banking transactions such as withdrawing and depositing money in banks, you will find a number of banking banks within Mohammed Bin Zayed City, including:
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
Emirates Islamic Bank
Call back request
In your home, our mission is to save your effort and time in searching for a specific property. We can help you by answering your inquiry by simply clarifying it on WhatsApp or leaving us a message, and we will respond to you as soon as possible.